Kupuri Punta Mita Estates, Punta Mita Resort
5 bedrooms / 5.5 bathrooms / sleeps 10-14 / $5,500 – $8,500 USD / night
Sale price: $4,890,000 USD
Overlooking the tranquil back side on the Punta de Mita peninsula, this very private villa looks toward Sayulita and the beach of Litibu. A resident’s beach club has activities just below.
With over 40,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space, what makes Villa Kupuri 1 special is it’s dramatic architecture that has been conscientiously designed to fully integrate with the surroundings, maximizing the ocean views, natural breezes and sun exposure of this singular estate home.
Named for the Villa Kupuri 1 tree, endemic to the Kupuri Punta Mita and Careyeros area, one such tree is the centerpiece of the home, located in the central plaza from which the three main structural walls of the home extend out. Views look across to Careyeros Mountain and expansive ocean vistas over tranquil Litibu Bay.
Villa Kupuri 1 has implemented the highest construction quality and the use of new technology and ecological solutions to create an extremely environmentally sensitive living environment. Highlights include:
- Insulation: The roof system installed in Villa Kupuri 1 uses polystyrene foam panels, which, together with the use of double walls, create an air barrier that keeps the house cooler, thus reducing the requirements for Air Conditioning.
- Sustainable Wood: All of the beams in Villa Kupuri 1 are made with “pino radiata”, wood that is harvested and cut with a sustainable procedure in Chile. The windowsills were also produced in Chile with red cedar wood from Costa Rica, which adheres to strict ecological procedures.
- Intelligent Lighting System: The lighting system within Villa Kupuri 1 can be easily programmed or controlled to operate only when light is needed. The system has a touch screen panel that allows you to control the lighting of the entire home remotely, as well as program different scenarios at various hours. As well, in selected parts of the house, movement sensors can be programmed to activate illumination, so lighting is turned on only as needed.
- Air Conditioning: Villa Kupuri 1 is using one of the most advanced Air Conditioning systems available on the market, which operates with heat pumps rather than the use of “cooling gas”. The main advantage of this equipment is the reduced consumption of electricity versus traditional systems, by controlling the intensity of work needed based on the cold demand.
Villa Kupuri 1 has two water features: a large pond built with stone alongside the main entry access, as well as a second feature located in the open space at the center of the residence. Here, the water feature is a reflecting pool with an “island” seating area bordered by a cascading “water wall”.
BEDROOM AND BATHROOM DESCRIPTION:
- MASTER BEDROOM 1Sleeps 2 on King Bed, Ensuite Bathroom (Outdoor Shower), Air-Conditioning.
- BEDROOM 2Sleeps 2 on King Bed, Ensuite Bathroom (Outdoor Shower), Air-Conditioning.
- BEDROOM 3Sleeps 4 on 2 Queen Beds, Ensuite Bathroom (Outdoor Shower), Air-Conditioning.
- BEDROOM 4Sleeps 4 on 2 Double Bed, Ensuite Bathroom (Outdoor Shower), Air-Conditioning.
- BEDROOM 5Media room with two single sofa beds, Ensuite Bathroom, Air-Conditioning. Can be converted to office or gym.
FEATURES & AMENITIES:
- Home theatre/Entertainment Center
- Wireless Internet throughout the house
- Fully equipped/Air-conditioned gym
- Satellite Radio
- Wet bar
- IPod docking stations
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Palapa-Topped Beach Cabaña
- Infinity-edged swimming pool & Jacuzzi
- Covered Lounge area
- Wet Bar
- Kayaks & Bicycles available
STAFF & SERVICES:
- Housemen & Gardener
AVAILABLE SERVICES WITH PROPERTY RENTALS:
- Personalized residence or villa orientation tour
- Preferential tee times and a special greens fee rate
- Use of the Residents´ Beach Club (subject to prior reservation and availability)
- Residential Concierge services:- Pre-arrival itinerary planning- Airport pick up and drop off- Pre-arrival grocery shopping- In house or villa spa services- Baby sitter service
– Car rental arrangements
– Restaurant reservations
– Booking of tours and excursions
– …and more